Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Infant Session: Benjamin

We had such a fun time at little Ben's newborn shoot. His mom works with me and I was so honored when she asked me to take Ben's newborn pictures. I also had the privilege of taking Mom's maternity pics as well, so I've been with Ben throughout this whole pregnancy process. I was so happy to meet him and snap some pictures of him.

Ben's nursery is very funky and retro-cool. All oranges and browns, owls and giraffes. I couldn't resist putting him on his orange rocker because I suspected it would make for good background. Little Ben couldn't resist taking a small bathroom break on the orange glider! Oh well, such is life during an infant shoot!


Hanging out with Mom and Dad in their bed.



I think we know where that cute head of red came from!

Cutest little diaper cover ever!

Can't wait to watch you grow up, Ben!

No comments: