Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Family Session: The J Family

Christmas Photo Day #1 continued on a good note when The J Family showed up. We had such a good time with this cute family. Little Miss Rebecca Jane has the sweetest personality. And Will and Grady were the perfect subjects and were up for posing and standing wherever I asked. Well, I take that back. The first shot we did was in the middle of all this ivy. I asked Grady if he would like to go stand in a certain spot and he looked up at Mrs. J and said, "But you always tell us not to walk in the garden." To which she replied, "I think it's okay today." I only hope my kids will be that well-behaved one day.PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket


And I have to add one more shot because of the story behind it. Lately it seems like we've been using a lot of reverse psychology to get kids to smile. Like we'll say things like "Don't you smile" or "I better not see a smile from you". We said this a few times when we took Will's pictures. Then it was Grady's turn. Well, what you don't see in this shot is husband/assistant standing over Grady holding the sun shade. And this is where Grady looked up at husband/assistant and asked, in the cutest voice, "Is this where I don't smile?" That had everyone rolling.

Photobucket

No comments: