Thursday, October 30, 2008

Family Session: The P Family

So I think one of the themes for the first photo day was multiples, because we started the day with twins and we ended the day with twins. I've taken pictures of Case and his Mom and Dad before, but as you can see, they added to the bunch with Garrett and Ainsley. We had a great time propping the little twins up against any surface we could find. And Big Brother Case did a great job of trying to coax some smiles out of the little ones.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This picture cracks me up. Case was actually very good with his little brother and sister, but I'm sure it can be overwhelming at times to become a Big Brother to two at the same time. Heck, that is something that I, an only child, could not even begin to fathom.Photobucket

No comments: