Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Family Session: The B Family

My first Christmas Photo Day started out exceptionally well as I started out taking pictures of the B Family, including twins Sydney and Molly! I took their Christmas pictures last year and I can't believe how much they have grown. They are little girls now! I had so much fun doing this session because Mrs. B never fails to crack me up. The lady is hilarious! Multiples are so fun and cute to shoot, especially when they are matching.Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I also got to take some really fun, non-holiday photos of Miss Molly and Miss Sydney that are too cute. I'm saving them for a separate post and can't wait to show them to you all.

1 comment:

Carrie Baughman said...

We got a shout out on the blog!!! Woot! Woot!

We had so much fun Emily. You guys are the best :-)