Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Aint to Proud to Brag

Y'all, can I brag on my mom for a second?

Some of you might know, some of you might not, but my mom sews most of the custom baby bedding for Be-Dazzled in Plano. She's always been an excellent seamstress and she started doing this on a whim a few years ago. And people? The woman is good. GOOD! And her floor models typically fly off the shelf, or crib as the case may be. Anyway, I recently stopped by the shop and was amazed at the Halloween display in the window right now. Deb and the other Be-Dazzled girls did a phenomenal job, and my mom's bedding is just awesome. Luckily, I had the trusty purse camera with me, so now you too can see this great display.Someone recently told me and husband/assistant that we should not find out the gender of our future children. To which I replied, "Do you know what my mom does? Do you think she's going to let me NOT know?"

3 comments:

Emily said...

That bedding is amazing!!!

You & your mom have to be the two most talented ladies I know!!!

Carrie Baughman said...

OMG!!! I had no idea. Your mom is crazy talented. I've coveted her work for years!!!

Lauren Dempsey said...

WOW!! I want to sleep on a pumpkin pillow.