Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Family Session: The M Family

The M Family just made things so easy, especially their cute little boy Kaden. His Mom is the daughter of the owner of Bedazzled, which is just about the cutest baby and kid's store EVER!
Every place we went they would stand in place, smile pretty, and then 5 shots later we would be done with that locale. Let me tell you, sometimes little kids and older babies are on and sometimes they aren't. When they are off, it usually takes a little coaxing and some trickery to get the smiles to come. But when they are on, then you don't even have to work at it. And little Kaden here, well, the boy was ON!
This surprised his Mom and Dad because apparently the car ride before this was not as ideal as this shoot. Thanks for saving all those smiles for me, K! Also, I have some GREAT photos of little K in his Halloween costume, but I'm saving all of the costume pics I've been taking for a special Halloween post, so stay tuned!

No comments: