Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fun with Finn

Here's a confession: I, like so many people, always say I will never be the type of parent that tells everyone just how perfect and adorable my child is.

And here's another confession: I take all of that back. Because folks, my little nephew is the most perfect, adorable baby in the whole world. And if I feel that way about my sister-in-law's child, then surely it will get worse when it is my own child. Except maybe the reason why I think he is so perfect is because as his aunt I get to hand him off when he gets hungry or fussy? Hmm. Regardless, if in the future I start to talk only about how wonderful my child is, you all are allowed to ignore me completely.

With all that said, look how adorable my nephew is!!

While his Mama was getting her hair done, we stole him and hurried out the Arboretum to take some pictures of him in the pumpkins. His mom also wanted pics of him in this sweater, so we shoved it on over his clothes. Poor thing looked so bulky and hot. He's used to the Denver climate, not the Dallas humidity. The sweater did not last long.

Then later on to some family fun. Here, getting burped by his Big Dale.

Staring down the other baby of the family.

Enjoying some time with Great-grandparents and aunts and uncles.

Come back soon, Finn-tastic!

No comments: