Monday, December 1, 2008

Family Session: The Z Family

Can I tell you all how much I am enjoying twins these days! Well, I guess I did just tell you all that. So for the record: I am enjoying twins these days!

I recently got an email from Mrs. Z asking if I would like to take some 1 year-old shots of their twins, as well as some family shots. It is so fun shooting multiples because it's amazing to watch how their personalities are so different, even at 1 year old! We had a terrific time shooting picture after picture of little Owen and James. And their parents didn't seem to mind that we kept calling them Owen and Luke at the beginning! I think those two brother names are ingrained in our Dallas-ite heads. This family was so fun and lively and were very interesting to talk to as the Mom is an actress and the Dad is a trauma doctor. And the boys...well, they are just as cute as can be!
Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: