Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Family Session: The B Family

Alright, Husband/Assistant and I aren't sure how we got so far behind, but we did. So this is how we're going to handle this. We're harkening back to the old high school athletic tradition of two-a-days. We're going to try to post twice daily and get some of these sessions up here on the blog. So be sure to check the post below! We're going to Austin for a family wedding this weekend, so that will take away from the posting. I'm focusing on getting more of the "Christmas-y" sessions I've done recently on here and then saving some other ones for after the Holidays. This way it will be spread out more and I will not get harrasing emails about why I haven't posted in over a week (Thanks, Mom!).

This here is the B Family and they are a blast. We drove out to the country to their house for a family session and had the best time. I'm really loving finding natural spots around people's houses that make for good pictures, and there were an abundance of places at the B's house. The kids were so lively and fun and I got a little obsessed over their big, beautiful eyes. Such a great family!
Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: