Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Infant Session: Tristan

I took some pictures of Baby Tristan recently. His mom and I were in the same sorority at Baylor (Sic 'Em!) but hadn't really been in touch since the good 'ole college days. So I was very excited to get an email from her asking if I would take some infant shots of their soon-to-be son! And I guess Baby Tristan got excited about his photo shoot as well because he ended up arriving about 4 weeks before his due date! We had such a good time during this session and I enjoyed getting to catch up with Tristan's Mom and Dad.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is why I think he got so excited about his upcoming photo shoot. Look at those baby model skills! Thoughtful pose, intense eyes....male model in the making!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sharee Forman said...

Thanks so much Em for doing such an amazing job! Love the last comment and picture of our "modeling baby." I especially love this pic because I tend to do that with my hand when I'm thinking and Justin always makes fun of me for it. Looks like one quirk that passed on from mom! :)