Thursday, November 20, 2008

Family Session: The C Family

Took some Christmas pics of the C Family recently. Em and Jason are great friends of ours, so we enjoyed catching up with them. I actually was extremely fortunate to photograph their beautiful wedding in Playa Del Carmen last November. Em says that she is just going to keep me on retainer for all the big events and I couldn't be more thrilled. These two make me laugh so hard and I'm thankful to be able to keep taking pictures of them and their expanding canine family.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Funny story about these dogs. In short, they are crazy. Norah, the blonde one, is afraid of cameras. And when I say that, I mean that I have to stand far away and hide behind a tree with my long-range lense. Then Em and Jason have to situate the dogs and pretend like everything is normal. And the other two are just hyper as all get out. It's always comical to get these shots. For example, 95% of the shots with the dogs look more like this. And I think the is the precise moment that Norah saw me in the distance and realized what was happening.
Photobucket

No comments: